Home school mom gets inspiration from Guerilla “Marketing Brianiacs” Jay Conrad Levinson, and Seth Godin!
“In my opinion, these two men Jay and Seth, are the most artistic marketing braniacs of the century.”
My life would be complete if I could sit and have a cup of coffee with both of them.
Business Ideas from:
“Guerilla Therapy for your business
Idea Therapy for your peace of mind.”
Encourage yourself with these Go Home! products:
buttons, shirts, mugs and much much more.
private coffee room click here
coffee_iv where random mom talk occurs. “coffee_iv” is my yahoo friend from many years ago. (if you’re out there say hello)
* Robert Kiyosaki on YouTube
*Bob Bly Copywriting expert
Ramon Williamson Life Coach, Speaker, Author, Marketer
Linda Gale Speaker, Author
Paul Hartunian: Publicity
Willie Crawford: Author, Speaker, Internet Marketer and all round great guy.
Seth Godin: Author, Speaker and Genius
Seth Godin Interviews Sir Richard Branson = On Business Failure
Here’s what we gleaned from this information:
1) Something like 80% of all businesses fail or go into bankruptcy.
2) Don’t take failure too seriously
3) Learn from yours and others mistakes
4) Don’t be embarrassed about your failures
Concerned about your technology being stolen? Here’s a video that can help you keep your items protected.
- Seth Godin on artful work (sparkplugcoachingblog.wordpress.com)
- Seth GodinTalks About Failing Until You Succeed | Seth Godin (localonlinemarketingsolutions.org)
- Seth Godin quote I liked (manyofus1980.com)